Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Author Series airs on "PARANORMAL CONNECTION"

As many of you know, I host the TV show, "Paranormal Connection". It was my privilege to interview Dr. Constance Rodriguez, author of "Gifts of the Soul", (interview to be shown starting May 5th)
Christine B, author of award winning, "Afterlife of Charlotte Browning" and "From the Stones". (interview to be shown starting May 19th) I hope you will look for these amazing authors in your local bookstore!
To watch "Paranormal Connection" on your computer, go to accesssacramento.org >click<
Watch 17
For more information check out my blog:
Coming up...I will be interviewing authors Jennifer Martin and Sheila Gautreaux-Lee

2 comments:

Andrey do Amaral said...

Dänna, very interesting blog. Congratulations! Keep in touch!

Andrey do Amaral, from Brazil

Dänna said...

Hello Andrey,
Thank you for stopping by to take a look!
Danna